Saturday 18 August 2012

Busy doing nothing

We passed on the 7:30am complimentary yoga class on the beach, and had a leisurely start to each day. This started with a 3 course breakfast; Tim was rather getting used to eating steak for breakfast. 


While, Tim was busy lounging in the pool watching the world go by, I was doing something a bit more active.


Keeping up with this kite surfer to take photos was exhausting...



The limit to our water sport activities

I left the gym to Tim, and made use of the spa. My 'relaxing' thai massage was excruciatingly painful, and it caught me by surprise by ending with her french plaiting my fringe (also very painful)...a look I could probably do without! 


Other activities we did included motorbiking around the island, kayaking, synchronised swimming (as inspired by the Olympics...but perhaps not as graceful) and perfecting the all important wet hair flick, as captured below. Not as straight forward as it seems.




Can't beat this view at dinner.


Late night fishermen


No comments:

Post a Comment